Game Art: Project 1 Prop/Asset Design
27 April 2024- 3 July 2024
NABIL JULIUS DORN (037978)
(GAME ART) | Bachelor of Design in Creative Media | Taylor's University
Task 1: Prop/Asset Design
List
INSTRUCTIONS
This is the Module Information Booklet for this module:
For this module, ill be combining it with my Major Project. The assets created
are going to be for the execution of Major Project 2.
We were required to plan the scene and the props we would require for the environment.
Since I was basing my environment on a south east asian fishing village, I looked for reference pictures online.
These are some real life images of villages around Malaysia.
These are some material references of the assets I had in mind.
- Slightly overcast/cloudy day
- Golden Hour / Late Afternoon
- Strong lighting contrast
- Greenish dark ocean
I then proceeded to blockout the rough shapes of the assets required
Here is the proposal PDF:
REFLECTIONS
It was really interesting to think of an environment in such detail. I had a lot of fun during this project, planning for the different assets and textures to be used.
Comments
Post a Comment