Game Art: Project 3 Environment Concept

 

27 April 2024- 3 July 2024

NABIL JULIUS DORN (037978)
(GAME ART) | Bachelor of Design in Creative Media | Taylor's University
Task 3: Environment concept built from Assets


List

TASK

During this task, we had to create an Environment using the assets created from the previous projects.

As this task is in collaboration with my Major Project, I gave myself a challenge to create a vertical slice of the fishing village.

I wanted to have the central focal point be the hero asset with a difference in height to the 2nd tier of the vertical slice. I also wanted to have distant huts to frame the final shot.


I also rendered other angles to showcase different assets.



And here are the final assets used throughout this scene.


Here is the full asset list from Blender and UE5



Here is the final compilation of the assets and renders:



REFLECTIONS

This module was a lot of fun with the help of Mr. Kannan. He's helped me push through the challenges head on and helped my creative thinking and problem solving skills. Ive learnt a lot from creating assets to unwrapping them and texturing and will continue to learn more on this topic.



Comments

Popular Posts